The Safety Office provides consultation and support services to the University community on matters relating to environmental and occupational health and safety. Choose a category below for more information.
Screening and checking-in
What's open on campus
Building status information (building hours and designated entrances)
- Compliance inspector checklist
- Field/off-campus work plan template
- Field/off-campus work with human participants plan template
- Lab research safety plan template
- Lab research safety plan template for research with human participants
- Operational unit return plan template
- Signage order form
- Supervisor lab checklist
- Workplace supervisor checklist
- Dec. 8, 2020
- Nov. 30, 2020
The following programs have undergone an annual review and the most recent editions are now posted. If you have links saved or hard copies of any of the programs below, please replace them with these versions.
- Nov. 5, 2020
This online training module introduces employees working where silica dust may be present to silica and the dangers of working with silica-containing materials. See the Silica Awareness (SO2037) page for more information.