The Safety Office provides consultation and support services to the University community on matters relating to environmental and occupational health and safety. Choose a category below for more information.
COVID-19 return to campus resources
What's open on campus
- Building status information (building hours and designated entrances)
- Compliance inspector checklist
- Field/off-campus work safety plan template
- Lab research safety plan template
- Lab research safety plan template for research with human participants
- Operational unit return safety plan template
- Signage order form
- Supervisor lab checklist
- Workplace supervisor checklist
- Oct. 20, 2020
- June 26, 2020
The University of Waterloo continues to implement plans and protocols to safely restart campus activities, following public health advice and best practices. Click here for information you need to know as you prepare to return to campus.
- June 25, 2020
To ensure the health and safety of yourself and your colleagues, the University of Waterloo requires that employees and students monitor themselves daily for symptoms of COVID-19. Click here for more information on employee self-assessment screening.