The Safety Office provides consultation and support services to the University community on matters relating to environmental and occupational health and safety. Choose a category below for more information.
Screening and checking-in
What's open on campus
Building Status Information (building hours and designated entrances)
- COVID-19 Safety Plan for On-campus Human Participant Research
- COVID-19 Safety Plan for Off-campus Human Participant Research
- Lab, Research, and Departmental COVID Plan Template
- Field Work/Off Campus Research Template
- Signage Order Form
- Supervisor Lab Checklist
- Workplace Supervisor Checklist
- Compliance Inspector Checklist
- Dec. 8, 2020
- Nov. 5, 2020
This online training module introduces employees working where silica dust may be present to silica and the dangers of working with silica-containing materials. See the Silica Awareness (SO2037) page for more information.
- Oct. 20, 2020