The Safety Office provides consultation and support services to the University community on matters relating to environmental and occupational health and safety. Choose a category below for more information.
Screening and checking-in
What's open on campus
Building Status Information (building hours and designated entrances)
- COVID-19 Safety Plan for On-campus Human Participant Research
- COVID-19 Safety Plan for Off-campus Human Participant Research
- Lab, Research, and Departmental COVID Plan Template
- Field Work/Off Campus Research Template
- Signage Order Form
- Supervisor Lab Checklist
- Workplace Supervisor Checklist
- Compliance Inspector Checklist
- Dec. 9, 2021
- Nov. 5, 2020
This online training module introduces employees working where silica dust may be present to silica and the dangers of working with silica-containing materials. See the Silica Awareness (SO2037) page for more information.
- Mar. 25, 2020
Many of us are now trying to work from home, making do with spaces temporarily created for the situation. While the kitchen table may be functional as space to put a computer, is it ergonomically functional. Consideration has to be given to the space and resources available for these newly created home offices to ensure your home office, what ever it comprises of, is as ergonomically correct as possible to minimize any negative impacts and support your productivity.