To educate employees on legislation, University of Waterloo policies, and the resources available to you regarding the prevention and response to incidents of violence or harassment.
Who should take this course?
All University of Waterloo employees.
- Learn how workplace violence and harassment are defined by Ontario Legislation and University policy.
- Review University of Waterloo’s Workplace Violence Prevention Program.
- Understand how to recognize the types and sources of workplace violence.
- Learn preventative measures and basic crisis prevention.
- Learn what to do if you experience or witness violent behaviours.
|Online||Workplace Violence Awareness (SO1081)||1 hour|
How do I register?
Follow these directions to self-register:
- Go to LEARN
- Log in using your University of Waterloo WatIAM username and password
- Click the "Self Registration" link at top of the page
- Click the course name from the list and choose "Register"
- Click on the WATERLOO LEARN logo in the top left to return to your LEARN homepage
- Go to the "Courses and Communities" section and click on the course to begin