To educate employees on legislation, University of Waterloo policies, and the resources available to you regarding the prevention and response to incidents of violence or harassment.
Who should take this course?
All University of Waterloo employees.
- Learn how workplace violence and harassment are defined by Ontario Legislation and University policy.
- Review University of Waterloo’s Workplace Violence Prevention Program.
- Understand how to recognize the types and sources of workplace violence.
- Learn preventative measures and basic crisis prevention.
- Learn what to do if you experience or witness violent behaviours.
|Online||Workplace Violence Awareness (SO1081)||1 hour|
How do I register?
Follow these directions to self-register:
- Go to LEARN
- Login using your University of Waterloo WatIAM username and password
- Click the "Self Registration" link at top of page
- Select the course name from the list
- The training module will then appear in your list of courses