This online training module covers how to work safely in laboratories.
Who should take this course?
Everyone working in labs should take this training.
This training module covers the following content:
- The importance of lab rules and proper orientation.
- Resources available to help you work safely.
- Preparing for your lab research project.
- Why, when, and how to perform risk assessments.
- Controlling risks and working safely.
|Online||Laboratory Safety (SO1010)||1 hour|
How do I register?
Follow these directions to self-register:
- Go to LEARN
- Log in using your University of Waterloo WatIAM username and password
- Click the "Self Registration" link at top of the page
- Click the course name from the list and choose "Register"
- Click on the WATERLOO LEARN logo in the top left to return to your LEARN homepage
- Go to the "Courses and Communities" section and click on the course to begin