This online training module covers how to work safely in laboratories.
Who should take this course?
Everyone working in labs should take this training.
This training module covers the following content:
- The importance of lab rules and proper orientation.
- Resources available to help you work safely.
- Preparing for your lab research project.
- Why, when, and how to perform risk assessments.
- Controlling risks and working safely.
|Online||Laboratory Safety (SO1010)||45 minutes|
How do I register?
Follow these directions to self-register:
- Go to the LEARN home page.
- Login using your University of Waterloo nexus username and password (same as MyHRInfo).
- Click the "Self Registration" link at top of page.
- Select the course name from the list.
If you receive a "not authorized" error, contact LEARN support to have your User ID added to LEARN.