Workplace inspections are an essential element of a health and safety program. This training session outlines legal compliance and provides information on the roles and responsibilities of the UWaterloo Workplace Inspection Program.
Who should take this course?
- Joint Health and Safety Committee worker members
- Department health and safety coordinators and committee members
- Anyone tasked with conducting workplace inspections
- Understand the legislative requirements.
- Review the University's workplace inspection process.
- Learn about the recognition, evaluation, and control of hazards.
|Classroom||Inspecting The Workplace (SO1007)||3 hours||Scheduled Sessions|
How do I register?
Register for classroom courses through Workday.
Follow these steps to register:
- Log in to Workday using your WatIAM.
- Select the Learning category.
- Locate the Browse option on the right-hand side.
- Search for and select the training session from the list.
- Choose Enroll and then Submit on the following screen.
Notes - Courses without a minimum number of 6 students enrolled may be cancelled the day before it is scheduled to occur. If you are registered for a cancelled course, you will receive an email notification.
Contact the Safety Office for additional support.