This online training module aims to reduce the possibility of injury or death and increase the safety of employees during a fire or emergency situation through the education of workers designated as fire wardens.
Who should take this course?
All University of Waterloo employees designated as fire wardens.
This training module covers the following content:
- Fire warden responsibilities
- Types of evacuations
- Common fire safety hazards
- The fire tetrahedron, classes of fires, and fire extinguishers
- Fire evacuation reports
- Fire watches
- Fire safety plans
|Online||Fire Warden Training (SO1040)||30 minutes|
How do I register?
Follow these directions to self-register:
- Go to LEARN
- Login using your University of Waterloo WatIAM username and password
- Click the "Self Registration" link at top of page
- Select the course name from the list
- The training module will then appear in your list of courses