This training session aims to equip supervisors with strategies to investigate incidents so future incidents can be avoided.
Who should take this course?
- Joint Health and Safety Committee Members
- Departmental Health and Safety Representatives
- Learn when to conduct incident investigations.
- Learn who should conduct incident investigations.
- Learn how to carry out incident investigations.
|Classroom||Incident Investigation (SO1012)||3 hours||Scheduled Sessions|
How do I register?
Register for classroom courses through Workday.
Follow these steps to register:
- Log in to Workday using your WatIAM.
- Select the Learning category.
- Locate the Browse option on the right-hand side.
- Search for and select the training session from the list.
- Choose Enroll and then Submit on the following screen.
Notes - Courses without a minimum number of 6 students enrolled may be cancelled the day before it is scheduled to occur. If you are registered for a cancelled course, you will receive an email notification.
Contact the Safety Office for additional support.