This training session outlines how to work safely in confined spaces and applies to any University worker or student whose duties require entry and work within confined spaces at the University.
Who should take this course?
Plant Operations workers and anyone entering confined spaces.
- Learn how to recognize and control hazards in confined spaces.
- Understand how to identify confined spaces.
- Learn about confined space entry procedures.
- Learn about confined space emergency procedures.
|Classroom||Confined Space Entry (SO1023)||3 hours||Scheduled Sessions|
How do I register?
Register for classroom courses through Workday.
Follow these steps to register:
- Log in to Workday using your WatIAM.
- Select the Learning category.
- Locate the Browse option on the right-hand side.
- Search for and select the training session from the list.
- Choose Enroll and then Submit on the following screen.
Notes - Courses without a minimum number of 6 students enrolled may be cancelled the day before it is scheduled to occur. If you are registered for a cancelled course, you will receive an email notification.
Contact the Safety Office for additional support.