To ensure people working with hazardous materials on the job have specific information and proper training to protect their health and safety.
Who should take this course?
- All University of Waterloo employees
- All undergraduate students requiring Workplace Hazardous Materials Information Systems (WHMIS) training
- Learn the hazards associated with WHMIS-regulated products.
- Understand the WHMIS 2015 hazard classes and symbols.
- Learn the purpose, content and function of Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
- Learn the legal rights and duties under WHMIS.
|Online||WHMIS 2015 (SO2017)||1 hour|
How do I register?
Follow these directions to self-register:
- Go to LEARN
- Log in using your University of Waterloo WatIAM username and password
- Click the "Self Registration" link at top of the page
- Click the course name from the list and choose "Register"
- Click on the WATERLOO LEARN logo in the top left to return to your LEARN homepage
- Go to the "Courses and Communities" section and click on the course to begin