To ensure people working with hazardous materials on the job have specific information and proper training to protect their health and safety.
Who should take this course?
All University of Waterloo employees.
- Learn the hazards associated with WHMIS-regulated products.
- Understand the WHMIS 2015 hazard classes and symbols.
- Learn the purpose, content and function of Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
- Learn the legal rights and duties under WHMIS.
|Online||Employee WHMIS 2015 (SO2017)||60 minutes|
How do I register?
Follow these directions to self-register:
- Go to the LEARN home page.
- Login using your University of Waterloo nexus username and password (same as MyHRInfo).
- Click the "Self Registration" link at top of page.
- Select the course name from the list.
If you receive a "not authorized" error, contact LEARN support to have your User ID added to LEARN