This online training module introduces those working in supervisory roles to the concept of risk assessment and the University's Risk Assessment Program.
Who should take this course?
- Department heads/directors/chairs
- Departmental health and safety coordinators
- Supervisors/managers (department heads/directors/chairs are responsible for deciding which supervisors and managers require this training)
- Understand the University’s Risk Assessment Program and your responsibilities.
- Know when and how to perform risk assessments using tools appropriate to your role.
- Have the knowledge to apply controls appropriate to the risk.
- Understand the need for change management.
|Online||Risk Assessment (SO2500)||60 minutes|
How do I register?
Follow these directions to self-register:
- Go to the LEARN home page.
- Login using your University of Waterloo nexus username and password (same as MyHRInfo).
- Click the "Self Registration" link at top of page.
- Select the course name from the list.
If you receive a "not authorized" error, contact LEARN support to have your User ID added to LEARN.