To inform employees of their rights and responsibilities as University of Waterloo employees.
Who should take this course?
All University of Waterloo employees.
- Learn the roles of the Ministry of Labour and WSIB.
- Understand the roles of the Joint Health and Safety Committees.
- Learn the duties and rights of workers, employers and supervisors.
- Learn about common workplace hazards.
- Gain an understanding of WHMIS requirements.
- Understand occupational illness and latency.
|Online||Employee Safety Orientation (SO1001)||60 minutes|
How do I register?
Follow these directions to self-register:
- Go to the LEARN home page.
- Login using your University of Waterloo nexus username and password (same as MyHRInfo).
- Click the "Self Registration" link at top of page.
- Select the course name from the list.
If you receive a "not authorized" error, contact LEARN support to have your User ID added to LEARN