To inform employees of their rights and responsibilities as University of Waterloo employees.
Who should take this course?
All University of Waterloo employees.
- Learn the roles of the Ministry of Labour and WSIB.
- Understand the roles of the Joint Health and Safety Committees.
- Learn the duties and rights of workers, employers and supervisors.
- Learn about common workplace hazards.
- Gain an understanding of WHMIS requirements.
- Understand occupational illness and latency.
|Online||Employee Safety Orientation (SO1001)||1 hour|
How do I register?
Follow these directions to self-register:
- Go to LEARN
- Login using your University of Waterloo WatIAM username and password
- Click the "Self Registration" link at top of page
- Select the course name from the list
- The training module will then appear in your list of courses