This session will educate attendees on legislated requirements when working at elevation and UWaterloo’s Fall Protection Program.
Who should take this course?
All University of Waterloo personnel performing work at elevations of 3m or higher.
Attendees will learn how to properly select and use fall protection equipment.
|Classroom||Fall Protection (SO1026)||2 hours||Scheduled Sessions|
How do I register?
Register for classroom courses through Workday.
Follow these steps to register:
- Log in to Workday using your WatIAM.
- Select the Learning category.
- Locate the Browse option on the right-hand side.
- Search for and select the training session from the list.
- Choose Enroll and then Submit on the following screen.
Notes - Courses without a minimum number of 6 students enrolled may be cancelled the day before it is scheduled to occur. If you are registered for a cancelled course, you will receive an email notification.
Contact the Safety Office for additional support.