This session will educate attendees on legislated requirements when working at elevation and UWaterloo’s Fall Protection Program.
Who should take this course?
All University of Waterloo personnel performing work at elevations of 3m or higher.
Attendees will learn how to properly select and use fall protection equipment.
Registration and scheduling
See a current list of scheduled sessions.
Follow these steps to register through Workday:
- Log in to Workday using your WatIAM.
- Using the Search bar at the top of the page, search for the course number and/or name.
- The course should appear in the Learning category.
- If you do not see the course when you search:
- The Learning category is found in the list of categories on the left-hand side of the screen. If you do not have it in your Saved Categories, click on the More Categories option to access it.
Notes - Courses without a minimum number of 6 students enrolled may be cancelled the day before it is scheduled to occur. If you are registered for a cancelled course, you will receive an email notification.
Contact the Safety Office for additional support.