This classroom training session aims to educate employees about the different styles of aerial work platforms and their safe operation.
Who should take this course?
All University of Waterloo employees using powered personnel lifting devices.
This training session covers the overall safe operation of aerial work platforms and discusses concepts such as the stability triangle and hazard recognition.
|Course ID||Approximate Duration||Links|
|Classroom||SO1036 - Elevated Work Platforms||4 hours||Scheduled Sessions|
How do I register?
Register for classroom courses through Workday.
Follow these steps to register:
- Log in to Workday using your WatIAM.
- Select the Learning category.
- Locate the Browse option on the right-hand side.
- Search for and select the training session from the list.
- Choose Enroll and then Submit on the following screen.
Notes - Courses without a minimum number of 6 students enrolled may be cancelled the day before it is scheduled to occur. If you are registered for a cancelled course, you will receive an email notification.
Contact the Safety Office for additional support.