This training session aims to equip those responsible for completing job and equipment hazard analyses at the University of Waterloo with the necessary skills and knowledge to do so.
Who should take this course?
Anyone responsible for completing job and equipment hazard analyses.
A practical application of assessing risk. Participants will work in groups to complete various job and equipment hazard analyses using the tools available to the University community.
|Classroom||Risk Assessment Application (SO2501)||90 minutes||Scheduled Sessions|
How do I register?
Register for classroom courses through Workday.
Follow these steps to register:
- Log in to Workday using your WatIAM.
- Select the Learning category.
- Locate the Browse option on the right-hand side.
- Search for and select the training session from the list.
- Choose Enroll and then Submit on the following screen.
Notes - Courses without a minimum number of 6 students enrolled may be cancelled the day before it is scheduled to occur. If you are registered for a cancelled course, you will receive an email notification.
Contact the Safety Office for additional support.