This online training module outlines the best practices for using, handling, and storing compressed gases and cryogenic materials.
Who should take this course?
Everyone working with or in a location where compressed gases and/or cryogenic liquids are present.
- Learn how to identify hazards associated with specific types of compressed gases and cryogenic materials.
- Learn how to work with compressed gases and cryogenic materials.
- Understand how to store and handle these materials.
- Identifying when to implement a certain control.
|Online||Cryogenic and Compressed Gas Safety (SO1030)||1 hour|
How do I register?
Follow these directions to self-register:
- Go to LEARN
- Login using your University of Waterloo WatIAM username and password
- Click the "Self Registration" link at top of page
- Select the course name from the list
- The training module will then appear in your list of courses