This online training module outlines the best practices for using, handling, and storing compressed gases and cryogenic materials.
Who should take this course?
Everyone working with or in a location where compressed gases and/or cryogenic liquids are present.
- Learn how to identify hazards associated with specific types of compressed gases and cryogenic materials.
- Learn how to work with compressed gases and cryogenic materials.
- Understand how to store and handle these materials.
- Identifying when to implement a certain control.
|Online||Cryogenic and Compressed Gas Safety (SO1030)||60 minutes|
How do I register?
Follow these directions to self-register:
- Go to the LEARN home page.
- Login using your University of Waterloo nexus username and password (same as MyHRInfo).
- Click the "Self Registration" link at top of page.
- Select the course name from the list.
If you receive a "not authorized" error, contact LEARN support to have your User ID added to LEARN.