This classroom training session teaches attendees how to use portable ladders safely.
Who should take this course?
Anyone using a portable ladder on campus is required to attend this session.
- How to select the proper ladder.
- Learn how to use a portable ladder safely.
Using ladders in corridors, stairwells and other areas of pedestrian traffic.
Common injuries associated with ladders.
|Classroom||Ladder Safety (SO1050)||1 hour||Scheduled Sessions|
How do I register?
Register for classroom courses through Workday.
Follow these steps to register:
- Log in to Workday using your WatIAM.
- Select the Learning category.
- Locate the Browse option on the right-hand side.
- Search for and select the training session from the list.
- Choose Enroll and then Submit on the following screen.
Notes - Courses without a minimum number of 6 students enrolled may be cancelled the day before it is scheduled to occur. If you are registered for a cancelled course, you will receive an email notification.
Contact the Safety Office for additional support.