This classroom training session teaches attendees how to use portable ladders safely.
Who should take this course?
Anyone using a portable ladder on campus is required to attend this session.
- How to select the proper ladder.
- Learn how to use a portable ladder safely.
Using ladders in corridors, stairwells and other areas of pedestrian traffic.
Common injuries associated with ladders.
Registration and scheduling
See a current list of scheduled sessions.
Follow these steps to register through Workday:
- Log in to Workday using your WatIAM.
- Using the Search bar at the top of the page, search for the course number and/or name.
- The course should appear in the Learning category.
- If you do not see the course when you search:
- The Learning category is found in the list of categories on the left-hand side of the screen. If you do not have it in your Saved Categories, click on the More Categories option to access it.
Notes - Courses without a minimum number of 6 students enrolled may be cancelled the day before it is scheduled to occur. If you are registered for a cancelled course, you will receive an email notification.
Contact the Safety Office for additional support.