This online training module provides the knowledge and skills to create a comfortable, safe and effective computer workspace.
Who should take this course?
Although this training is most directly applicable to individuals working in traditional office settings, those who use computers in non-traditional settings will find that many of the same skills and principles can be applied.
- An introduction to ergonomics strategies
- Instruction on how to adjust office furniture and computer equipment for maximum comfort and benefit
|Online||Office Ergonomics (SO1056)||1 hour|
How do I register?
Follow these directions to self-register:
- Go to LEARN
- Login using your University of Waterloo WatIAM username and password
- Click the "Self Registration" link at top of page
- Select the course name from the list
- The training module will then appear in your list of courses