This online training module outlines the basic principles of working safely with biological materials.
Who should take this course?
All individuals who work with materials of a biological origin.
- Identify hazards and risks associated with biological materials.
- Learn to assess biological material hazards.
- Learn how to handle biological materials.
|Online||Biosafety (SO1069)||1 - 1.5 hours|
How do I register?
Follow these directions to self-register:
- Go to LEARN
- Log in using your University of Waterloo WatIAM username and password
- Click the "Self Registration" link at top of the page
- Click the course name from the list and choose "Register"
- Click on the WATERLOO LEARN logo in the top left to return to your LEARN homepage
- Go to the "Courses and Communities" section and click on the course to begin