This online training module outlines the basic principles of working safely with biological materials.
Who should take this course?
All individuals who work with materials of a biological origin.
- Identify hazards and risks associated with biological materials.
- Learn to assess biological material hazards.
- Learn how to handle biological materials.
|Online||Biosafety (SO1069)||90 minutes|
How do I register?
Follow these directions to self-register:
- Go to the LEARN home page.
- Login using your University of Waterloo nexus username and password (same as MyHRInfo).
- Click the "Self Registration" link at top of page.
- Select the course name from the list.
If you receive a "not authorized" error, contact LEARN support to have your User ID added to LEARN.