Reopening of Brubacher House
After two years of closure due to COVID-19, Brubacher House has now reopened for pre-scheduled tours and event space rentals. Please review our COVID-19 health and safety protocols below before planning your visit.
Watch this page or subscribe to our mailing list for announcements about upcoming Brubacher House events in 2022.
COVID-19 health and safety protocols (as of February 7, 2022):
In line with University of Waterloo policy, all Brubacher House visitors will be required to:
- Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination and photo ID, including name and date of birth, before coming to campus
- Complete a COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire
- Provide their name and phone number or email address for contact tracing purposes
- Wear a mask for the duration of the tour
- Avoid touching museum furnishings and artifacts
We will send you details on these procedures when you contact us to book your tour or event. Please note that Brubacher House may limit site access and tour length in order to enable physical distancing. Our protocols may also change as the COVID-19 situation and University of Waterloo policy evolve. Click here for up-to-date information on COVID-19 at the University of Waterloo.