I am currently a graduate student at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Waterloo. I completed my MSc in Computer Science and Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology in August 2009 and BSc in Computer Science and Information Technology at the Islamic University of Technology, Bangladesh in September 2006. I am a Lecturer (currently on study leave) at the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology at the Islamic University of Technology, Bangladesh Since March 2007. I had professional experience working in Huawei telecom for a couple of months. My current research is to explore the advantages of using state-based communication scheduling and network code in real-time systems.
Selected Publications Outside of RESG
- Akramul Azim, Mohammad Mahfuzul Islam, "Dynamic Service Policy-based Clustered Wireless Sensor Networks", The 6th IEEE International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMob 2010), October 11-13, 2010, Canada. (IEEE Xplore Link)
- Akramul Azim, Mohammad Mahfuzul Islam, “A Dynamic Round-Time Based Fixed Low Energy Adaptive Clustering Hierarchy for Wireless Sensor Networks”, IEEE 9thMalaysia International Conference on Communications (MICC 2009), December 15-17, 2009, Malaysia. (IEEE Xplore Link)
- Akramul Azim, Mohammad Mahfuzul Islam, “Hybrid LEACH: A Relay Node Based Low Energy Adaptive Clustering Hierarchy for Wireless Sensor Networks”, IEEE 9thIEEE Xplore Link)
- S. M. Didar-Al-Alam, Md. Nazmul Hasan and Md. Mahfuzul Islam, Akramul Azim ,“Cell Database Based Time Specific Resource Reservation Scheme”, 11th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT 08), December 25-27, 2008, Bangladesh. (IEEE Xplore Link)
- Akramul Azim, Anwarul Azim, "Security issues in Internet based SMS capable Cellular Network", International Conference for Engineering and ICT ( ICEI 2007), pp: 241-245,November 27-28, 2007, Malaysia.