Warning message

You must log in to view this form.

Request to Enrol in a Course (Employees)

Use this form to submit a request to enrol in an undergraduate course if you are a current or retired employee (staff or faculty) of the University of Waterloo.

Before proceeding, read these important notes and conditions:

Information and privacy: questions regarding the collection of information on this form can be directed to the form administrator.