1. Our goals:
Math Graduate Student Association (Math GSA) is the organization that provides a forum for the voices of all graduate students in the Faculty of Mathematics. The board members strive to represent the interests of the graduate students to the faculty officials and the broader university community. Math GSA promotes an interdisciplinary culture of social and intellectual interaction among students within the faculty.
2. Executive members:
- Xiaojing (Cathy) Wang - Chair
- Abeer Khan - Treasurer and Social Coordinator
- Benjamin Anderson-Sackaney - Secretary
3. Departmental directors:
- Applied Mathematics: Lindsey Daniels
- Combinatorics and Optimization: Jason LeGrow
- Computer Science: Diya Burman
- Pure Mathematics: John Sawatzky
- Statistics and Actuarial Science: Danqiao Guo
Computational Math Program Director: Vacant - Email us if you'd like to know more about this position
Masters of Math Teaching Director: Vacant - Email us if you'd like to know more about this position
5. Upcoming Events
The Annual General Meeting of the Math GSA will be held on Monday, November 13, 2017 from 4:45-6:15pm in AHS 1689. All graduate students in the Faculty of Math are welcome to attend.