In 2021, we raised $230,156.25 that will help fund programs that enhance support for basic needs, mental health, and social isolation in our community.
Our funds raised have supported:
- Help youth enhance their social and educational skills,
- help those in need of counselling and mental health services,
- help local immigrants connect to their community,
- bring individuals and our communities together,
- help those living in poverty in our community, and more.
2021 Campaign Highlights
During the campaign, 24 dedicated campus ambassadors organized events and initiatives that made working from home (for many of us) and supporting the United Way much more fun and accessible:
Our average donation was $474.51 --> $40 monthly!
485 total donors – up from 460 in 2020
126 first-time donors – up from 103 first-time donors in 2020
As a result, our workplace campaign got nominated for a United Way Spirit Award!
Feature photo: Our 2021 Campaign in the News from the United Way website.