We've outlined each student scenario that may fit you best at Waterloo Residences!
We offer flexible residence contracts that meet the needs of students studying in undergraduate, graduate, co-op, or regular programs. If you're still confused about which application suits your situation best, contact us for help.
Incoming first-year students
Single & exchange grad students
Undergrad exchange students
Students with families
- Fall term students must sign a 2-term contract (fall and winter or fall and spring).
- Winter or spring term students can sign a 1 term contract.
- Spring term residents receive priority to apply for the following winter term.
Special cases and exceptions:
- Co-op students on a local work term may apply as upper-year students.
- Pharmacy students should apply as upper-year students.
- Optometry students should apply as graduate students.