Consultation with faculty and student representatives, employers, and Co-operative Education & Career Action staff has resulted in four required courses and eight elective courses being developed for the Professional Development program. Required courses are dependent on your faculty and all faculties have a choice amongst the elective courses. For more detailed descriptions please view the course-specific links.
Applied Health Studies, Arts, Environment, Mathematics, Science
- PD20: Engineering Workplace Skills I: Developing Reasoned Conclusions
- PD21: Engineering Workplace Skills II: Developing Effective Plans
- PD3: Communication
- PD4: Teamwork
- PD5: Project Management
- PD6: Problem Solving
- PD7: Conflict Resolution
- PD8: Intercultural Skills
- PD9: Ethical Decision Making
- PD22: Professionalism and Ethics in Engineering Practice
Unsure what course to pick? Former students have created a mini-questionnaire to help you identify the PD course that’s best for you.