The Waterloo Centre for the Advancement of Co-operative Education (WatCACE) has published many research papers on work-integrated learning and co-operative education. View our published work by year and visit our resources page for more materials and presentations related to our co-op research.
Lifelong learning and reflective practice
Mental health and subjective well-being
- Examining the effect of co-op non-employment and rejection sensitivity on subjective well-being (2016)
- Examining the effects of perceived relevance and workrelated subjective well-being on individual performance for co-op students (2016)
- Mental health and well-being (2013-2015)
- Psychological outcomes of co-op and non-co-op students (2012)
- Post-secondary transitions and co-op students (2007)