Graduate Student Day Care Bursaries are available each term to eligible students with day care expenses. These bursaries are used to subsidize resources and are awarded based on financial need.
The value is assessed based on income, expenses, and number of children requiring day care.
- Be registered as full‐time graduate students
- Demonstrate financial need as determined based on the completion of the day care bursary application
- Apply for the Regional Day Care Subsidy program prior to applying for the Graduate Student Day Care Bursary
- Award bursary application
- Complete the appropriate application on our forms page
- Attach required documentation (as per application form)
- Submit your complete application package to Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs (GSPA) by the appropriate term deadline below
Please contact the appropriate Manager, Graduate Financial Aid and Awards in Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs (GSPA) for further information regarding this award.