High school class visits
Class visits for senior students can be arranged. Consultation and assistance with the selection of appropriate resources for a specific assignment is also available.
Guidelines for scheduling visits
- Visits cannot be scheduled during the first two weeks of September or during examination periods.
- Class size should be limited to a maximum of 30 students.
- Visits must be scheduled in advance.
- It is desirable that two teachers accompany the class to supervise and provide assistance (you will be responsible for leading your building tours and providing research assistance to your students).
- Students should possess basic library skills and have been given instruction in how to conduct academic research.
For consultation, assistance, and class bookings, please contact Judy McTaggart (Dana Porter Library): ext. 32906