Class visits for senior students can be arranged. Consultation and assistance with the selection of appropriate resources for a specific assignment is also available.
Guidelines for scheduling visits
- Visits cannot be scheduled during the first two weeks of September or during examination periods.
- Class size should be limited to a maximum of 30 students.
- Visits must be scheduled in advance.
- It is desirable that two teachers accompany the class to supervise and provide assistance (you will be responsible for leading your building tours and providing research assistance to your students).
- Students should possess basic library skills and have been given instruction in how to conduct academic research.
For consultation, assistance, and class bookings, please contact:
Library accounts for high school students
- Students enrolled in secondary schools within the Regional Municipality of Waterloo and Wellington County can apply for a library card at the Circulation desk free of charge.
- Students must present a High School Registration form signed by their principal or school librarian validating their need to use an academic library. Instructors may request this form to be sent to them.