You can access your library account by logging in with the 14-digit barcode number found in your WatCard and your last name (lower case) to:
- access online resources and services
- see which books you have checked out and when they are due
- renew books
- renew periodicals
- place, monitor, or cancel your recalls and hold requests
- view any outstanding fines
- adjust your personal display profile
- re-run your saved searches
New faculty, staff, and postdoctoral fellows will need to activate their library card before they can use it.
To learn more about library requests, visit Renewals, holds, and recalls.