Get to know your Library!
University of Waterloo Library has many locations with the resources and services you need to succeed — but we also have a lot of fun! Learn more about your Library and what we have to offer through our:
- social media: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- newsletters: Asian Heritage Month, Indigenous History Month, Pride Month
Our student library ambassadors organize events and activities that engage students with our services and resources inside and outside the Library. Follow us on social media @uwlibrary for current library happenings and updates on library ambassador opportunities for the fall 2022 term.
The Library offers more than academic supports. We have resources, services and spaces that support your mental wellness, including:
- Waterloo Reads leisure reading collection
- Board games you can borrow for three days
- NEW! Lounge area on the third floor of Dana Porter Library with stress-relieving games and activities
- Reflection room on the seventh floor of Dana Porter Library