- Follow Highway 401 West.
- Exit Homer Watson/Fountain Street (next exit after Highway 8 to Kitchener).
- Go left over Highway 401 for 500 m to stop light. Turn right on Regional Road 71 (now called Dickie Settlement Road).
- Go to stop sign (about 3.5 km). At T-intersection, turn right.
- Grand Valley Golf Course is on the right.
- Highway 401 east. Exit at Regional Road 97 (Cedar Creek Road)
- Follow straight to Regional Road 47 (about 3 km) - turn left (Dumfries Road)
- At T-intersection, turn right. Grand Valley Golf Course is on the right.
- Follow Highway 8 to Highway 401 west to London and follow directions from Toronto.
- Alternatively, follow Westmount to the end (Roseville). Turn left on Regional Road 46 (Roseville Road). Follow 46 over 401. Grand Valley is on the left (1 km past 401).
- Follow Highway 24 across Highway 53 onto Rest Acres Road in Paris.
- Follow the Main Street through downtown Paris which becomes Highway 24A.
- Follow 24A to Regional Road 49 (10 km from Beaver Lumber).
- Turn left on Regional Road 49 and turn on first road on the right (Regional Road 47).
- Follow to T-intersection (stop sign) and turn right on Regional Road 46. Grand Valley Golf Course is about 1 km on the left.