Why a community of practice?
- share common experiences and knowledge
- provide opportunities to learn from each other
- establish a common set of tools for portfolio and project management
- evolve project and portfolio management maturity and value
- contribute toward the Excellence Canada gold standard
How can I participate?
Come to monthly events (when you are able). They are typically the third Wednesday of the month, except for July and August when no sessions are scheduled. Please refer to our Events listings for specific dates, times, and locations. Unless otherwise stated, the format of these meetings is general opening comments (5-10 minutes), presentation or workshop on the topic of the month (45-50 minutes), and networking with others at the event (30 minutes).
Read and contribute to the blog
Read the blog and volunteer to be a blogger.
Support the PPM-CoP
Help with various administrative activities such as maintaining the website, collecting and distributing PPM resources, or supporting the monthly events. And don't forget to share your favourite PPM resources with the group.
Join our Teams site
- Have interactive conversations
- Ask questions
- Learn about related PPM topics
- Share materials from the monthly PPM CoP meetings
- Share other project management related resources
- Receive updates and announcements to the community
I'm interested in the PPM-CoP Teams site, how do I get started?