Lean in Higher Education Global Festival: Understanding the intersection of CI, Project & Change Mgmt
This panel session will explore how to successfully integrate lean, project and change management to achieve successful business outcomes.
About this Event
There is an abundance of information on how to integrate change management and project management, or lean and project management but little information on how to integrate all three.
This panel session facilitated by Kimberley Snage, Director HR Projects, Technology & Analytics, Pam Fluttert, Manager, Project Management Office and Samantha Murray, Change Management Advisor from the University of Waterloo in Waterloo, Ontario Canada will discuss how to successfully integrate these management frameworks.
Participants can expect to hear about:
- How the University of Waterloo has integrated change management (CM), process improvement (lean) and project management to achieve successful transformational business results
- The benefits of an integrated CM, Lean, and PM framework within the higher education sector
- The value of planning a project/initiative through the 3 lenses simultaneously
- How a shared objective leads to more successful outputs
- Common bodies of knowledge within Lean, CM, and PM
This panel session will be delivered in English, via MS Teams live and is delivered from the Eastern time zone.
Register for this session
Register for other sessions and learn more about the free Lean in Higher Education Global Festival