OSAP, award and scholarship amounts will be posted as Anticipated Aid on your Quest account each term. Spring 2021 full-time OSAP funding will be added as anticipated aid on Quest accounts and will continue to be updated throughout the Promissory Note period.
A scholarship, valued up to $1,200, will be awarded annually to a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in Year Three or Four of the Computing and Financial Management program. Selection is based on strong academic achievement (minimum overall average of 80%), and leadership abilities as demonstrated through involvement in extra-curricular activities. Interested students must apply by February 1. This fund is made possible by a donation from Jim Colvin, BMath ’84 (Computer Science).
- minimum cumulative average of 80%
- demonstrated leadership abilities
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with a Spring deadline (May - August).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- A resume is also required.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- The Centre, Needles Hall