Women’s voices have always been powerful, relevant and necessary. Our rapidly changing world is creating new spaces and opportunities for these voices to have an impact.
Join us for a very special University of Waterloo 2021 International Women’s Day breakfast as we discuss how diversity and equity are critical to helping power shifts in science, technology, entrepreneurship, and social change.
Be uplifted and challenged as we come together to cultivate a spirit of radical optimism about our future. We look forward to celebrating at this special breakfast event.
- Opening Remarks - Feridun Hamdullahpur, President and vice-chancellor, University of Waterloo
- Keynote - Angela Saini, Science journalist, author and broadcaster
- Panel Moderator - Ziya Tong, Author, The Reality Bubble and 2020 champion Canada Reads
- Panelist - Dr. Janét Aizenstros, Entrepreneur and winner, 2020 WXN Canada’s Most Powerful Women Entrepreneur
- Panelist - Trishala Pillai (BA ’16, economics), Director of Strategy, Rumie and advisor, Greenhouse social innovation discovery lab
When: Monday, March 8, 2021 from 9:00am - 10:30am
Where: Live virtual event | Registration is required