Concur is the University's online system for submitting out-of-pocket expense claims.
- Contact the Administrator (email)
- Request New User be Added to Concur (Form requires authentication)
- Request to Add an Account Combination to Concur (Form requires authentication)
- Request to Change User Information or Deactivate a User in Concur (Form requires authentication)
If you are experiencing an issue with the Concur system, you may wish to consult the Concur Service Status Dashboard to see if there is a known issue that is being worked on by Concur. It can also be accessed from within Concur using a link in the bottom left of the screen.
Notes: Our instance is on the North American Data Center, so ensure you are looking at the appropriate tab. Also, the only services that are relevant to us here are Expenses, Imaging, and Mobile.
Training materials can be found on Finance's Training site in SharePoint (SharePoint login using WatIAM may be required).
Manuals and Documents:
Concur FPER training Webinar:
- Webinar was recorded - access the recording from Finance's Training SharePoint site (you may be asked to log in using your nexus\watiam credentials)
To date, the system has only been rolled out to certain Faculties and departments and only employees are part of this first phase of deployment. If you believe Concur has been rolled out in your department, but are unable to access the system, please contact the Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- All browsers are certified for use with Concur, but the latest version may not yet be fully compatible. If you experience problems, you may wish to try a previous version of the browser or a different browser to see if that fixes the issue.
- Concur uses Single Signon Functionality which requires you to sign on using your WatIAM userid and password. If you have forgotten your userid or password, or if you would like to change your password, visit the WatIAM website and select the appropriate button.
- Due to the Single Sign On functionality through the University's Central Authentication Service (CAS) and the redirections that occur behind the scenes to enable it, copying and pasting the URL or bookmarking the URL may cause a log in error. If this happens, try accessing Concur directly using the button above before contacting the Administrator.
- If you are having trouble signing on with your mobile device, ensure you are using the Company Code Sign In option and entering A96CY as the Company Code. You will be redirected to a familiar-looking WatIAM sign in screen where you then need to enter your watiam and password.