The main research activities are in the areas of:
- Mechanism of liquid atomisation and spray formation
- Modelling of probability distribution of droplet sizes and velocities for practical sprays (such as in diesel and aircraft engines)
- Experimental characterization of spray formation processes and spray droplet sizes and velocities by high-speed imaging systems and phase-Doppler interferometry
- Modelling of transport phenomena in fuel cells
- Performance modelling and optimisation of proton exchange membrane fuel cells
Click on the left-hand-side menu bar to learn more about these topics.