The program information below is valid for the winter 2020 term (January 1, 2020 - April 30, 2020).
The Graduate Studies Academic Calendar is updated 3 times per year, at the start of each academic term (January 1, May 1, September 1). Graduate Studies Academic Calendars from previous terms can be found in the archives.
Students are responsible for reviewing the general information and regulations section of the Graduate Studies Academic Calendar.
- Study option(s)
- A four year undergraduate Honours degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- In the case of a three year undergraduate degree or equivalent from a recognized university, a minimum of four years of industry experience may be considered for admission into the program.
- A minimum average of 75% in the last two years of study.
English language proficiency (ELP) (if applicable)
- Graduate Academic Integrity Module (Graduate AIM)
- Students are required to successfully complete any 6 courses from the BE course series for the GDip. BET 580, BET 600 and BET 700 level courses are also eligible to be counted towards the 6 course GDip requirement. However, BET 600 and BET 700 courses are restricted to students enrolled in the MBET program.
- Students who complete 3 BE courses as part of another graduate qualification may apply to receive a Graduate Certificate of Completion from the Conrad School. Alternatively, they may apply for admission to the GDip program, successfully complete an additional 3 courses, and be awarded the GDip. A student may receive the Certificate of Completion, or the GDip, but not both. Similarly, BET courses can be counted towards only one graduate certification, diploma or degree.
- Link(s) to courses