Pascal Lectures Related Donations
The Lectures are financed by donations from interested individuals and organizations. There is no funding provided by the University or any other backing organization. Contributions are charitable donations, and receipts for income tax purposes will be issued.
To give via credit card
- Go to the credit card giving website.
- Under "What area would you like to support?" Select "Other Faculty, College or University Projects"
- Then Under Area of Giving select "Other Projects" - bottom of list
- Type in "Pascal Lectures Trust Fund" under "Project (fund)"
- Fill in the rest of the required information to complete your giving
You may also give by cheque and other options:
To give via cheque
Donations may be sent to:
Pascal Lectures Trust Fund
Office of Advancement
University of Waterloo
Other options to give are available.