Earlier this month, the Waterloo at 100 discussion paper was released. During the first part of 2022, more than 1,000 people participated in preliminary consultations to develop initial ideas for Waterloo at 100. Students, faculty, staff, alumni, community and external partners shared their ideas about the future of Waterloo.
Waterloo at 100 is an exercise to develop a longer-term vision that will address: What do we as an institution aspire to become by our 100th anniversary in 2057?
Faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to continue to participate in the consultation. These conversations will help shape the direction the vision paper will take, which will be released early next year.
Space is limited, so submit your registration today. Attendees will be selected randomly, and provided additional details in advance of the session.
- Monday, September 26 – 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm – STAFF (in person)
- Tuesday, September 27 – 8:30 am – 9:30 am – STAFF (virtual)
- Thursday, September 29 – 9:00 am - 10:00 am STUDENTS (virtual)
- Tuesday, October 4 – 2:30pm - 3:30 pm STUDENTS (in-person)
- Friday, October 14 – 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm FACULTY (virtual)
- Monday, October 24 – 9:30 am - 10:30 am FACULTY (in person)