With years of experience, our print specialists will work with you to ensure your print projects have that professional touch.
- Black/white and colour printing
- High volume printing
- Large format poster printing
- Academic poster printing
- Banner printing and retractable banner stands
- Report binding and finishing
- Mounting (Plak-it, foam core and coroplast)
- Crowdmark and Akindi
- Digital scanning and archiving
- Custom publishing and more
or use our
W Print Drop Off / Pick Up
Visit any W Print or W Store Essentials location to deliver your files via USB or to chat with one of our skilled print specialists about your project. Our print specialists are located in:
- W Print | General Services Complex
- W Store Essentials | Mathematics and Computer
Please visit our Locations + Hours page for more information.
Exams, Crowdmarking and due dates for final marks
As a result of increased demand for printed final examinations and midterms, W Print has set out the following guidelines to ensure timely completion of all printed exam materials.
Deadline: Your final examination or midterm master must be submitted to W Print 72 hours before the scheduled exam. This deadline ensures that W Print has adequate time to have your exam printed and ready for pick up in the General Services Complex (GSC).
- For final exams that are set to “Scheduled and Administered” in Odyssey, you must adhere to the specific deadlines set out by the Registrar’s Office (RO) for the RO to pay for the printing costs. If the RO’s deadline is missed, it reverts to the 72-hour W Print deadline and printing costs will be billed to the department.
- If you miss the 72-hour cut off, W Print cannot guarantee your exams will be printed before your exam session. If W Print cannot complete your exam printing before your session, you will need to print your exams within your department.
Submission option #1: Odyssey
If you are using Odyssey to upload your final exams or midterms, you must approve your exam master no later than 72 hours prior to your scheduled exam time. This is the time frame in which your exam master will then be automatically sent to W Print. If you miss this deadline, you will need to print your exams within your department.
Submission option #2: Directly to W Print
You can send your exam master directly to W Print via flash drive, email, or deliver it in person. You must complete the W Print Requisition Form. Any exam masters sent to W Print without the print requisition form will be sent back to be resubmitted and will incur a delay.
Picking up exam printing
You will be notified by W Print when your exam printing is ready for pick up at GSC.
W Print hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Self-serve W Print Kiosks
Submit your files to our virtual queue and release them at any one of our several on-campus print kiosks.
Print + Retail Solutions operates a fleet of departmental printers and copiers across campus.
- Multifunctional units print (single and double-sided), copy, fax and scan
- Networked machines are monitored remotely for maintenance
- Secure password printing is available on Xerox machines
To request a unit, report a problem, or for more information, email email@example.com
W Print's Commitment to Sustainability
W Print offers FSC certified paper as a standard in the print department. In addition, all W Print equipment is Energy Star rated to maximize energy efficiency. To learn more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.