Reported salaries of coop students, six months and two years after graduation, who graduated from undergraduate programs and responded to the Ontario University Graduate Survey (OUGS).
The chart shows salary earnings over $40,000, six months after graduation and earnings over $50,000, two years after graduation.
Ontario University Graduate Survey (OUGS): Raw data files and reports from CCI Research (survey agency)
The OUGS is administered two years after graduation.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Graduates by year in all undergraduate degree programs
- Primary plans only
- Joint and double degree plans, assuming they are primary plans
- Graduates with a valid mailing address
- Graduates of Masters, PhD and non-degree programs
- Students who requested to not be contacted for surveys