The eighth Knowledge Integration eXhibition (KI-X) took place from March 12 to March 17, 2018. The theme for this year's KI-X is the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Prior to creating their own exhibits, the students took a field trip to Spain to study museums in Barcelona.
The exhibits were:
- All You Can Eat? Learn how we can help food banks support those with limited access to food and explore how we can all eat
- Breaking News: The Press, The Public and Your Trust
- Core Choices: Get to the core of your consumption choices and see what it takes to make responsible ones!
- Shaping Social Societies: We need to talk…
- WORKSCAPE: How far are you willing to go to get a decent job?
Read more about KI-X 2018 tackling the SDGs and annoucement on a new partnership.