Advancing the SDGs in Canada
SDSN Canada is part of a global SDSN movement to build a network of universities, colleges, research centers, and knowledge institutions to promote practical solutions for sustainable development.
With over 1,100 participating institutions worldwide, SDSN members work together to support action-oriented research to address some of the world’s most pressing problems, including the implementation of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Paris Climate Agreement.
- Jan. 13, 2020
- The first Voluntary University Review published by Carnegie Mellon University
- The six transformations needed to achieve the SDGs
- An announcement for the national Together 2020 conference bringing together the private sector, academia, government, and civil society on tackling Canada’s toughest SDG challenges
- Oct. 18, 2019
- The launch towards Canada's 2030 National Strategy
- Canada's 2019 world ranking on SDG progress
- An announcement on the Canadian team of students that won the International SDG Pitch Competition
- Information on how to find an SDG Researcher in Canada through the Next Generation Database
And more SDG resources, events and initiatives happening in Canada!
- July 12, 2019