- A key concern for employers’ participation in a work-integrated learning program is the development of their talent pipeline.
- Findings of this study highlight the desirability of students’ lifelong learning mindset (aptitude for learning, fluid intelligence, and adaptability) in filling talent pipelines.
- Talent managers identified four themes related to how WIL impacts their talent pipelines:
- WIL prepares students for success
- WIL reduces hiring risks
- WIL contributes to long-term relationships
- WIL services make hiring easier