The WCA Postdoctoral Fellow on-boarding package (handbook) is split into four sections:
- Before you arrive
- for information about things you need to do before you arrive such as getting a work permit and arranging housing.
- On arrival
- for information about getting set up as an employee of the University of Waterloo and as a resident of the Region of Waterloo.
- Working at the WCA
- for information about things that come up regularly during working life, such as where to get pens, seminars, and how to claim expenses.
- Living in the Region of Waterloo
- for information about getting about Waterloo and some ideas for things to do when you need a break!