Greetings! We are so excited that we have launched our new Catering & Event Services site!
We are the same delicious food and amazing services, all on a new user friendly site.
In case you needed another reason to choose Catering & Event Services?
- We support over 75 local farmers and local businesses to create delicious menus highlighting their produce and meats
- We have taken sustainability to an expert level! From our compostable disposable take-away packaging to precise ordering so nothing goes to waste
- We continue our food education every day, with specialized courses in plant-based options
- We only serve Fairtrade coffee/tea and we specifically selected Peruvian coffee beans sourced through Café Femenino, an ethical sourcing model committed to ending the cycle of poverty impacting women-identified coffee farmers
Another top reason to choose us:
- You are supporting jobs on campus, which include fair wages, benefits and opportunities to grow
Catering & Event Services is honoured to have served the University of Waterloo and the Region of Waterloo community for more than 30 years. We continually strive to provide efficient, friendly and courteous service designed to meet our clients’ expectations. From award winning Chefs to seasoned and dedicated service professionals, our team of highly experienced, service oriented people understands what it takes to make every catered event successful.
About Chef Mark Meinzinger
Mark is the Catering Chef, coming from a background of working at the University Club for many years. Mark has been the Catering Chef since March 2017.
Farm to Campus Fresh
Around campus and inside our kitchens, our Chefs are busy incorporating sustainable practices, making socially conscious choices and sourcing local food suppliers. This continues to be exemplified with our Catering & Event Services team.