Undergraduate Control Courses
- ECE 380: Analog Control Systems
- ECE 481: Digital Control Systems
- ECE 484: Digital Control Applications
- ECE 486: Robot Dynamics and Control
- ECE 488: Multivariable Control Systems
- ECE 499: Engineering Project
The departments of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, and Systems Design Engineering collaborate to support the Mechatronics Engineering program. Mechatronics engineering focuses on engineering systems which integrate both electrical and mechanical components, and combines techniques from mechanical engineering, electronics, control engineering, and computer science. Click here to learn more about the Mechatronics Engineering program.