- We have recently changed our name from MAD to ETIS, checkout what this means!
- Need to purchase a new computer? Fill in our New Hardware Request form.
- Learn more about OneDrive.
- Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD), which allows remote access to software that is on our lab computers, is available to students taking courses using our teaching labs.
- University of Waterloo students or employees can install and use Esri ArcGIS software for teaching, learning, and research purposes on their own Windows computer.
- We have recently launched ETIS's knowledge base, which contain instructions and information about our support and services. Check it out!
- Are you a new student? Please see IT tips for incoming students.