My areas of instruction fall generally into the areas of Geographic Information Science (GIScience), Geoweb, and Spatial Analysis. See below for a list of courses. Outlines and descriptions can be found at the Department of Geography and Environmental Management course listing.
- GEOG 381: Spatial Analysis Using GIS
- GEOG 483/683: Geoweb and Location-Based Services
- GEOG 187: Problem Solving in Geomatics
- GEOG 695: Fundamentals of Geographic Information Systems
- GEOG 165: Computer Cartography: Principles and Design