Campus Wellness offers a variety of confidential services at no charge to University of Waterloo students who are currently registered or are on a co-op term. Their professionals can assist you with:
- anxiety and stress
- relationship concerns
- depression and grief
- anger management
- crisis interventions
- suicidal thoughts
- past or present trauma
Mental health and wellness apps
Explore apps for iOS and Android to help you improve your mental health and wellness.
To book an appointment please call 519-888-4096. Group therapy and workshops are still being held virtually as well. All individual sessions and workshops are private and confidential and are conducted in a safe welcoming environment.
If you notice any of the following situations, consider getting some support:
- Your mood is low for more than two weeks
- You’ve lost focus or motivation
- You’re having difficulty sleeping, or your energy levels are poor
- You feel extreme loneliness
- You think about harming yourself
- You feel extreme fear about certain situations
After-hours and other resources
If you need to speak with someone outside of Campus Wellness regular hours the following resources are available 24/7.